Introducing a New Medicare Advantage Product – Ascension Complete!
October 28, 2020
Ascension Complete is the only Medicare Advantage (MA) plan shaped by doctors who work with Ascension. Is it currently available in the following markets:
- Jacksonville and Pensacola, FL
- Chicago, IL
- Wichita, KS
- Mobile and Birmingham, AL
- Nashville, TN
- Indianapolis and Evansville, IN
- Kalamazoo, Grand Blanc and Saginaw, MI
How is Ascension Complete different from other plans?
- Seniors benefit from a personalized and less complicated experience, with affordable predictable costs.
- There are no added monthly premiums, beyond what seniors pay for basic Medicare, and no copays for visits to primary care doctors, including sick visits.
- It provides seniors excellent care without all the hassles. For example, seniors won’t need referrals to see doctors or specialists within the Ascension network.
During Medicare AEP, if you are 65 or older, Medicare Eligible or you have a parent who is, you can enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan or make changes to your current Medicare coverage for the following year (2021). To learn more or get information for family members who are interested, please visit www.ascensioncomplete.com.