Fall Into Fitness With Our Fun Well-Being Challenge!
August 25, 2020
Are you ready to jumpstart your wellbeing routine before the cold weather tempts you to hibernate? We have the perfect challenge for you! It’s a new season so now is a great time to start boosting your workout routine. Fall isn’t just for pumpkins, cooler weather, and flannel. It’s also a time to get active. That’s why we’ve created this fun well-being challenge. In this challenge, you’ll get in the habit of exercising, eating healthy, and managing stress. So get excited! This one’s more fun than a hike, a hayride, and your favorite homemade pumpkin pie.
How does the Fall Into Fitness challenge work?
To participate in the challenge, you just have to upload your steps and try to get enough steps to unlock the next stage. You can join a team with up to 5 participants, and you’ll have a chance to join an existing team or create a new team of your own! Either way, you should try to have a full team of 5 to maximize your overall score. The fewer the team members you have, the more steps you will need to unlock your next stage.
Team scores are based on total team steps. That means the more steps your team gets, the better your score will be. This is a great way to start getting in more steps each day! You can make it a team effort and form a support group for this challenge. To contribute to your team score, all you have to do is upload steps from a fitness tracker or app. You can get credit for 30,000 steps a day (so aim high)! At the end of the challenge, the team with the highest score will be the winner.
Starting Monday, Sept. 14, you’ll be able to login to www.member.virginpulse.com or open the Virgin Pulse app and select Challenges > Fall Into Fitness. Follow the instructions on the screen to join and start a team!
Dates to remember:
- You can begin to register on Sept. 14 by logging in at www.member.virginpulse.com or open the Virgin Pulse app.
- This challenge starts on Sept. 21 at midnight local time, and ends on Oct. 5 at 11:59 p.m. local time.
- The last chance to upload your steps is Oct. 6 at 11:59 p.m. local time. Steps uploaded after this date won't be counted in the final results. Try uploading daily — it's more fun!
- If you unlock all the stages before the challenge ends, keep walking. Another team could still pass you on the Challenge Leaderboard.
- If you leave the challenge, you have until Sept. 21, 11:59 p.m. local time to rejoin. If you don't rejoin by this date, you won't be able to participate in this challenge.
- Participant names and step counts may be shared with other challenge participants and administrators.
- You have up to 14 days to go back and enter steps prior to the upload deadline. Skip the heartache — join before the challenge starts and track daily!
Why should you sign-up?
If you want to take that small leap to establishing a healthier lifestyle for yourself, then this challenge is for you! Now is the time to start getting more active. There are so many great health benefits when it comes to exercising regularly. You’ll start to notice a lot more positive change in your life. So take out those walking shoes and get ready to reach your step goals!
Mark your calendars for Monday, Sept. 14, and login to www.member.virginpulse.com or open the Virgin Pulse app and select Challenges > Fall Into Fitness.